We believe sustainability involves continuously improving social responsibility, economic viability and environmental stewardship.Modern applications and technology that we have implemented as UluChicken are vital for environmental management. We continue to protect our natural resources through our individual initiatives and partnerships with our customers and communities.
• We aim to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by using natural gas instead of fossil fuels in incubators with Solar energy systems.
• Renewable energy sources are now coming to the fore in processing plants using systems derived from natural gas and solar energy.
• It is dried in poultry farms using systems derived from natural gas and solar energy. There is no oil fuel. There is no sulfur.
• Garbage management plans ensure that organic nutrients are properly applied to existing products. Reuse and recycling.
• We recycle cartons, metals, petroleum products and pallets to reduce storage space usage and minimize carbon emission.
• We are implementing corporate environmental compliance projects in all our locations, developed and full-time, to help them fulfill their responsibilities to the company's environmental compliance plan.
• We care and protect the water extremely – The water used in the facilities is discharged by using waste water cleaning and filter systems.
• Modernized treatment systems have led to high levels of improvement in wastewater quality.
• All operations are controlled using state-of-the-art digital systems.
• All facilities are working to maximize energy efficiency by using devices such as capacitors, energy-saving A++ motors at electrical loads.
• LED lighting is used in almost all of our companies and facilities.